The IHLL is a professionally managed organization with its Board consisting of eminent persons, professionals who represent various segments including finance, taxation, construction and urban policy & development. The Board primarily focuses on strategy formulation, policy and control, designed to deliver increasing value to the various stakeholders.
Terms & Conditions for Appointment of Independent Directors:
For Appointment of Independent Directors (ID):
- Should be between 25 years and 75 years of age
- Must fulfill requirements as per section 149 of the Companies Act, 2013 read with Regulation 25 of SEBI (LODR) Regulation, 2015.
- Must adhere to the Code of Conduct as per Schedule IV to the Companies Act, 2013.
- Must adhere to the Prohibition of Insider Trading Regulation of the SEBI and Prohibition of Insider Trading policy of the Company.
- Should have adequate knowledge, and be reasonably able to contribute to the growth of the Company and its stakeholders.
- Should be able to devote time for the Board and other meetings of the Company.
- Is entitled to receive sitting fees and reasonable conveyance to attend meetings.
- Shoule be able to review the policy and participate with all the stakeholders of the Company at the Annual General Meeting.